Technical inspection of structures starting at 100 000 rub
Professional technical inspection of buildings and structures will help you avoid wasteful expenses. You will learn about any weaknesses and hidden deficiencies of the structure, as well as their origin. This can help you prevent further deterioration of the building, or avoid making an unprofitable deal.
The price of our services depends on the size of the building and the scope of works.
10 cases when you should perform a technical inspection of the building:
- During the design of a reconstruction or modernization project.
- When deciding whether the building should be retrofitted.
- In order to assess the quality of works for a forensic expertise.
- When the standard operation period of the building has expired.
- In order to assess whether the building can be operated further without any risks, or whether reconstruction or reinforcement is required.
- When assessing the state of dangerous structures and buildings with limited serviceability.
- In order to identify structural elements with altered stress-strain state.
- In order to ensure the safe operation of buildings located in areas of increased environmental impact, or near construction sites.
- When deciding whether the building should be demolished.
- In order to ensure that long span or high-rise buildings are safe from collapsing.
After the on-site inspection, testing and sampling, gathered data is analyzed in laboratory conditions. The findings are compiled into a detailed report on the technical condition of a building or its specific structural groups, in accordance with the assignment.
We perform a turn-key inspection of buildings and structuresTechnical inspection is performed in several stages:
- Preparation. We gather and analyze the project documentation. We devise the work schedule based on the assignment. We familiarize with the building, research its structural features and its layout, examine the survey data.
- Visual examination. We identify issues and their true origin. Based on primary symptoms we assess the condition of load-bearing structures, engineering systems, power and communication lines. Then we determine which areas will require a more thorough investigation.
- Measurements. We measure the structure and its parts to see it the building in its current condition corresponds to the drawings.
- Recording faults. We register any deviations and faults in writing and take photos. Sometimes this is enough to make conclusions.
- Further investigation. If necessary, we continue investigations using destructive and non-destructive techniques.
- We drill holes and trenches at the bases of walls and columns in order to determine the condition of the foundation.
- We extract samples of the soil from under the foundation, as well as samples of bricks, concrete, and mortar, to determine their durability.
- We take samples of rebar and other metal elements, to determine their composition and characteristics.
- Wa analyze wood samples to determine the presence of fungi.
- We get inside certain structures to determine their condition.
- Durability of concrete and mortar.
- Any existing faults and deficiencies.
- Amount and quality of rebar inside the concrete.
- Collecting samples. These are to be analyzed in a laboratory.
- Drawing up a report. We analyze our findings, prepare a detailed report, and deliver it to the client.
Technical inspection report contains all the necessary information:
- Detailed description of structure elements, their technical characteristics, and conclusions.
- Data on identified faults, and analysis of their possible origin.
- Illustrative drawings.
- References to relevant SNiP norms.
- Reports on performed tests, measurements, samples taken. At the client’s request we can provide calculations.
- Expert conclusions on whether the building is serviceable and/or needs repairs.
- Suggestions and recommendations.
- References to relevant state regulations.
If you’re planning to perform major structural repairs or a reconstruction of the building, we will provide you with a list or required works and other recommendations.
Technical inspection will provide you with all the necessary data to make an informed decision regarding the subsequent operation of the building.
+7 (862) 241-80-60