Engineering surveys performed in
Our company performs engineering surveys for construction in Sochi and its suburbs: we study individual natural characteristics of particular areas, the quality of available materials and water sources. As a result, we provide you with all the data necessary to design a project and perform a feasibility study. This will help you make informed decisions and minimize construction costs.
We perform all kinds of construction surveys:
- Topographic surveys - starting at 15 000 rub
- Geological surveys - starting at 80 000 rub
- Environmental surveys - starting at 120 000 rub
- Hydrometeorological surveys - starting at 110 000 rub
Do you need the survey data within a month? Call us:
+ 7 (862) 241-80-60
- Lay of the land (including sea floor);
- Existing buildings and structures (underground and aboveground);
- Other relevant details.
We will present gathered data in any required form.This data is useful for:
- Terrain evaluation;
- Feasibility study of construction, operation, and retirement of facilities;
- Creating and maintaining state cadasters;
- Real estate management and transactions.
We will study the geological characteristics of the region; develop a detailed forecast of the structures’ interaction with the environment; prepare an environmental impact assessment; determine the scope and volume of required geological works.
Acquired data will serve as a reliable basis for developing a design project for construction, modernization, or retirement of facilities.
We will evaluate the ecological conditions of the region, analyze whether they are suitable for construction. Our experts are experienced professionals, they will prepare detailed reports with comprehensive conclusions. We pride ourselves on always meeting deadlines.
We will provide you with the following data:
- Environmental conditions of the construction site;
- Anthropogenic impact on the environment;
- Forecast of potential changes to the environment.
We research the hydrometeorological conditions of the area; forecast possible changes of the climate; assess the potential environmental impact on facilities. We will provide you with all the data necessary for making informed decisions.
Acquired data will be useful for developing:
- Urban planning documentation;
- Investment feasibility studies;
- Design documentation;
- Detailed documentation.
Accurate hydrometeorological data will prove invaluable in:
- Developing a town plan;
- Finding a proper water supply;
- Identifying the site most suitable for construction;
- Determining the proper operating parameters;
- Developing the design project;
- Assessing the environmental impact on facilities, and finding proper means of protection.
Contact us at:
+7 (862) 241-80-60
Engineering surveys in 30-45 days
+7 (862) 241-80-60